23.4.09

i don't kill baby seals

i don't kill baby seals
i am not communist
i am not jew
i am not nigger
i am a guy from east
with a knife in the pocket to cut smoked sausage and cheese

i don't grill christian babies
maybe i should but i prefer lamb
i am a simple guy
i'm not deep and i don't care about umberto ecco
i love girls with long legs who like joy division

the eyes
dead lamb don't follow me when i sleep

the eyes
dead lamb don't follow me when i sleep

i don't think about god when i see a double rainbow

i am nihilist
this is what i was taught at school and at home

question authority
wear a mask if needed

this is the scar the soviet era left me
the generation of rotten punks
i hate enthusiasm
any activism is fake to me
any slogan is hollow
any ideal is too official

with people like me
you cannot start a revolution
but you can't maintain a system either

but the hell with me
the world is wider

and the baby seals and french communists
are safe from me
they can safely dream